Sujet: Shipping, Board Weight, VAT and Routing Costs

Shipping, Board Weight, VAT and Routing Costs
Reading the FAQs I found that on 10/16/2001 for shipping to the USA you estimate EUR 35-40 via FedEx 1-2 days for upto 1.5 kg.

What would be the actual shipping weight for 10 ea. 100mm X 160mm boards?

I wish to have these same ten 100mm X 160mm boards collected from your facility by FedEx and shipped to me in the U.S. and I will pay for the shipping myself by having FedEx bill to my own registered FedEx account. Title to the merchandise transfers to me when FedEx collects same from you. Since I am located in the U.S. and there is no VAT necessary since I am not in the E.U. do you adjust your price to me downward 15% (to reflect the unbundeling of the VAT from your price bundled with the VAT?

On 9/03/2001 you quote a charge of 12.00 EUR (VAT included) to route multiple smaller than 1dm? boards from a pannel. Is this a flat setup/tooling charge that applies to an order no matter the number of pannels involved -- be they 1 or 50 pannels?

Thank you for the clearing up my confusion.

Jim
26/11/2001 13:40:43
Jim Petros
Re: Shipping, Board Weight, VAT and Routing Costs
: Reading the FAQs I found that on 10/16/2001 for shipping to the USA you estimate EUR 35-40 via FedEx 1-2 days for upto 1.5 kg.

: What would be the actual shipping weight for 10 ea. 100mm X 160mm boards?

: I wish to have these same ten 100mm X 160mm boards collected from your facility by FedEx and shipped to me in the U.S. and I will pay for the shipping myself by having FedEx bill to my own registered FedEx account. Title to the merchandise transfers to me when FedEx collects same from you. Since I am located in the U.S. and there is no VAT necessary since I am not in the E.U. do you adjust your price to me downward 15% (to reflect the unbundeling of the VAT from your price bundled with the VAT?

: On 9/03/2001 you quote a charge of 12.00 EUR (VAT included) to route multiple smaller than 1dm? boards from a pannel. Is this a flat setup/tooling charge that applies to an order no matter the number of pannels involved -- be they 1 or 50 pannels?

: Thank you for the clearing up my confusion.

: Jim

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your interest in Beta LAYOUT and the PCB-POOL(R).
The shipping weight for 10 Eurocards including the packaging, will not reach 1.5 kg.
The shipping charge will stand at ? 35-40 Euro, this is because FedEx themselves fixed the price for US Customers.
With respect to our Prices you will receive them without VAT being charged.Please contact your local Customs and Excise office for more information. It is possible these deliveries may be subject to Import Sales tax.
Yes the PCB-POOL(R) route charge is a once off "setup/tooling" regardless of 1, 10 or 50 PCB`s.
So we hope we have answered your questions and we are looking forward to providing our service to you in the future.
All the Best
Your Beta LAYOUT Team
28/11/2001 13:08:02
Beta LAYOUT GmbH Service Team
répondre